Sunday 22 April 2012

Vogue Fest (temporary update)










The Vogue Festival was more chaotic than anticipated so my intention of a daily update never came to fruition. I am busy, busy, busy at the moment writing a feature for 125 Magazine so will provide a detailed account of the two day event, along with all the controversies, by Tuesday. Apologies for the neglect! For the meantime you can indulge in some of the photos I took during the event... And yes, that is the adorable Mr Tom Ford! Who, let me tell you, is the most charismatic man I have ever met in my life!

From top, left to rightHair and make-up artists at work; Jo Ellison (Feature Director, British Vogue); Eva Herzigova, Lily Cole, Natalia Vodianova and Jourdan Dunn; Diane Von Furstenberg; Attendee wearing Mary Katrantzou; Tom Ford.



No comments:

Post a Comment