Friday 6 April 2012

Skulls



When skull scarves first hit the shops I wasn't keen- largely because I found them too masculine. However, I discovered a range of very bright and pastel coloured scarves and since then, I have become a little addicted. These, bought for a fifth of the price of McQueen's scarves, make my slight obsession all the more justified. 


The pastel pink is a definite favourite. Not only does it tick the boxes for some of SS12's hottest trends (pastels and prints) but it elevates the most basic of outfits. 

I also have to voice my utter LOVE for this jacket. A Christmas present from my Dad, have to admire his taste, it is perfect for those oh-to often breezy afternoons. The cut is amazingly flattering and the wax quilted texture makes it that little bit warmer. Definitely a great buy!

Scarves available at Bod&Ted, Jacket Haizhen Wang, Sunglasses Chanel.






No comments:

Post a Comment